Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Freedom

Baseball... 
written by Nathan

Most people think it’s just a ball.               
how far they hit the baseball bat.
I have heard it is a plain old glove.
It’s not just a game.
Or any team.
It is my freedom.

It might be or might not be your freedom.
It is not just a ball.
Still is something more than a team.
It is the bat.
Or maybe the game.
Problem the glove.

I feel graceful with the glove.
Maybe it is all of it that feels like freedom.
It takes me some were different when I’m I the game.
Everything slows down when I hit the ball.
The ding gets me exited when I hear it from the bat.
As the pressure build up from both teams .

All weeks trying to improve there teams .
Make them faster with there glove.
Swing swifter with there bats.
To find their freedom.
To throw the ball farther.
Ever year trying to win all the games.

What I do is to have fun in the  game.
All around the world there is a team.
Now they throw the ball.
.They’re graceful with their glove.
They have touched freedom.
They hit a home run with their bat

I never hit a home run with a bat.
I have done it in a video  game.
As you can see  why baseball is my freedom.
I love joining new teams.
Maybe seeing the skill of the glove.
Or see the fast ball.

As you can see a ball,bat,and a glove is my freedom.
Good luck to your baseball teams .
Oh and  good luck at any sports but this one is my favorite games.



8 comments:

  1. I like baseball too it is really fun I play pitcher shortstop , outfield and third base
    we had our first game yesterday and we won

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nathan my name is kevin and I also play baseball we had a game yesterdayb and we won, I play shortstop, pitcher, third base and left field. My favorite team is the toronto blue jays. baseball is a really fun sport

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there nathan I also play baseball i play pitcher and short stop what postion do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nathan my name is kevin and I also play baseball we had a game yesterdayb and we won, I play shortstop, pitcher, third base and left field. My favorite team is the toronto blue jays. baseball is a really fun sport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice poem buddy i alos like baseball too!!.People here also think it is a plain sport.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I like your blog! I love to play sports too. I used to play baseball but i don't anymore. Your blog was really cool and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, my name is Karly and i'm from Alberta. Your poem on baseball was really good. I personally don't play baseball, well except in gym class, but your poem makes me feel like i'm at the game and i'm enjoying it!!!! Keep up the great work, Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Sophie, from Illinois. I love playing catch, and home run derby with my old friends, and it feels like heaven. I love it. Have you ever seen the movie Field Of Dreams? If not, I recommend it, it's a great movie, really great.

    ReplyDelete