Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gorgeous Day

        Summer

I love a long summer day,
under the hot sun,    
lying under a tree where it is breezy,
picking beautiful colorful flowers,
just a long peaceful
day hanging out with friends

Relaxing with friends,
on a long sunny day,
outside where its nice and peaceful,
in the blazing sun,
smelling the beautiful flowers,
on an afternoon where it’s nice and breezy

Waiting for the wind,cool and breezy,
talking with friends,
lying in  the flowers,
feeling cool on a sunny day,
lying under the sun,
on an afternoon where it is nice and peaceful

Just a long day where it is pleasant and peaceful 
under the shade where it’s nice and breezy
beneath the hot sun
walking with friends
on a day
walking by flowers

All sorts of colorful flowers
where it’s peaceful
on a hot day
where it is breezy
playing with friends
in the yellow sun

Lying in the sun
with blooming flowers
laughing with friends
on a afternoon where it’s peaceful
with the wind so breezy
oh what a gorgeous day   


Oh what a gorgeous day in the breezy wind surrounded by flowers
talking with friends on a peaceful day just a long sunny day under the blazing
sun listening to the birds talking and singing

written by Katie

14 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I loved you blog. I thought it was fun to read and very detailed. I think in order to have a fun and interesting poem you need to have detail and I can tell you did that good job. I also love summer so much. My birthday is in july and i am looking forward to it. I love hanging out with my friends on a hot summer day too but I don't like the wind. A nice breeze is nice to cool it of a bit. My family has a boat and we go boating lots in the summer and we go with my cousins and friends. Lots of times I invite my friends to come with me too. When I'm at the lake I love to kneeboard, Water ski and tube but this summer I am going to try to wakeboard and surf behind the boat. Have you ever gone boating if so what do you like to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love to go boating i go tubing every time

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is kirsty and I really like your poem. What do you like to do in your spare time, I like to play voleryball with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is kirsty and I really like your poem. What do you like to do in your spare time, I like to play voleryball with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem i also like the summer because we dont have to go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. I also love summer too, summer is the most fun time of the year. Great poem also, it was very creative and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Shaylin. This is a really good poem, it really surprised me! What kind of activites do you like to do in the summer time? I enjoy boating with my friends and camping in the forest with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your poem it reminds me of Summer.My name is Logan from Alberta. I also like the hot sun and all the good things that happen in summer!

    How old are you? I am 15 and in grade 9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your poem it reminds me of Summer.My name is Logan from Alberta. I also like the hot sun and all the good things that happen in summer!

    How old are you? I am 15 and in grade 9.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed reading your poem. It is well written and you can tell you put some thought into. I espically like stanza three.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herro, whaguam. I really like this poem because it relates to me and my loving of the hot days.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that was an awesome peom. i have always been interested in writing. your summer poem reminded me of the actual thing and i cant wait until it comes!
    -deanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was an awesome peom. i have always been interested in writing. your summer poem reminded me of the actual thing and i cant wait until it comes!
    -deanna

    ReplyDelete