Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dear students

    My name is Christian I am from Maine and I am 14 years old I’m almost into high school. I like to play sports and listen/play music and I’m weird once you get to know me but there is nothing to worry about because since you don’t know me I won’t do the things that I usauly do around the people that know me. One side I have is kinda cool, its when I’m actting normal thats when I’m awesome or when I do what I’m told and not be lazy. I am in the boyscouts and we just went on a awesome canoe trip that made my day when I almost flipped my boat in the freezing cold water but I’m all good just got a sun burn on my neck that is finally gone. Well that is a little bit about me hope to hear  some about you.
 
    Sincerely Christian

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Joe and I love to get out and play sport. I hope I can find out more about you?

    ReplyDelete