Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dear Other Middle School Student,

Hi my name is Cyrus and I am in eighth  grade. I live in Maine ,and I am     13 years old. I like to play sports year round. My favorite sport though is Basketball. Some of the things that I enjoy are basketball and being with my friends.In Maine there are lots of different things the we are known for growing blueberries, and salt water fishing. There is lots of things that we can do here in maine like fishing hiking and more. In the summer I have lots of friends. 

            Sincerely, Cyrus

2 comments:

  1. hi I'm Joe I am also 13 and I love sport. My favourite is football and I support Manchester united.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm Shalom and I'm 14! I also love playing basketball and love hanging out with my friends in the summer! I think it would be so cool to live in Maine!

    ReplyDelete